Saturday, January 3, 2009

Sickness part 2

Sorry everybody. I have had and still have viral pneumonia that just won't go away. I am on my third different antibiotic to try and get rid of it. I ended up in the ER last night for about 4 hours and discovered that I also need to have my gall bladder removed, but we can't really do that until I am over the pneumonia. This means that I am trying to live on vicodin while taking the antibiotics. It is not a pleasant site at our house. Some of you may be getting the "I need help!" phone call. Jeff goes back to work on Monday which means I need to take care of the kids. Hard to do when I can't really lift stuff. I will post pictures soon but have not been able to get them together as I am not really coherent or in good shape at this point. I promise the next post will be a much happier one!

Jeanne

7 comments:

Mona said...

Yikes, Jeanne! If you lived near me I'd come over and help. I hope you are feeling better soon.

Mark & Kris said...

I'm am so sorry you are sick, Jeanne!! Know we are praying for you and I hope you are feeling better soon!

rachel said...

oh, jeanne, i am sooooo sorry! it is so hard taking care of babies when you don't feel well. i will pray that you feel better soon and that this round of antibiotics works well. hang in there!

Amber said...

Jeanne, I am so sorry. Thanks for posting so that I can be praying. I wisj I lived closer. Hang in there!

Tania said...

Jeanne, I had no idea you were so sick. I'm so sorry. It has to be so difficult to take care of the family when you are feeling so poorly. I will keep you in my prayers.

Nicole said...

Jeanne,
This is awful-what a way to come home w/ your little ones, but to get so sick. :(

I hope you're all feeling better soon! And, i hope you have all the help you need in taking care of the little ones.
nicole

Lisa said...

OH NO! I'm so sorry to hear of the dreaded sickness! Please do take of yourself and don't be afraid to ask for help!!

Take much care,
Lisa