Friday, September 5, 2008

Our babies

We had a brief email from the family that traveled. Suffice it to say, our babies are tiny. BUT, they said the orphanage is working hard to restore them to health and plumpiness (okay, I added the plumpiness part). We will get a longer update in the next few days and I will be sure to post it. Also, friends from the adoption agency are all emailing the coordinator to find out when/if we will receive official updates since our process is longer than usual. Keep praying my friends! Sorry - no cute picture for today.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

OMG, you must be so excited just knowing that someone has seen your sweet babies been so near to them! I hope your official update comes soon ( we are anxious for updates this month too! ) and I was glad to hear that your hiccup has been remedied!
Lisa C. (JOH)