Wednesday, September 10, 2008

My Babies have GROWN!

Ask and ye shall receive! We got an update today with vital stats on the kiddos.

Firew: 11.25 lbs (he was 9 lbs on arriving the last week in July)
24.8 in long

Bayush: 7.9 lbs (she was just over 6 lbs in July)
22.8 in long

I found a great metric converter online. It is super easy to use.

I think we are giong to head in the 12 month direction for clothing with Firew, although he will swim in them width wise! I want to hold my babies! NOW!!!!!

Jeanne - a non patiently waiting Mommy with a sick daughter at home who is sleeping so I can't even go and hug her right now!

2 comments:

Amber said...

Oh, don't you love to get updates? I bet you can't wait to kiss their sweet faces!

Sarah k said...

Congratulations! Updates are what we live for! well, that and travel of course!! I hope your process is speedy!!! We are on round 2, this time independent and it is different but not much when it comes to updates!!! Keep em coming!!

Sarah k
Taiwankiddo2.blogspot.com