Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Baby Picture

If anyone still reads this, you are in for a surprise! The unbelievable has happened. For 17 years or so, we were told that getting pregnant on our own was just not possible for a variety of reasons. Well, we have proved them wrong without even trying - no, I mean really without even trying. It appears that I am 8 weeks pregnant! Yep, that's right, pregnant. As in PG. Heartbeat looks good, but we covet your prayers for this new little one as I was taking medication for my high blood pressure that can have negative effects on Renal development (Kidneys for all my non-medical friends out there) We will have a level 2 ultrasound at week 20 (June I believe) to look at kidney development and other such things. We are speechless, excited, bewildered, astounded, happy, scared, overwhelmed and a whole bunch of other things. I will put up a post about the kids birthday soon so you can see how huge my children have gotten and how much of a cake hound Ruthie is!!! We will keep you all posted :)



8 comments:

rachel said...

YAY!!! congrats jeanne! i will pray for you!
rachel

Amber said...

Jeanne,

This is most unexpected. WOW! That is amazing news. You are going to be one busy momma. What a blessing from the Lord.
And yes, I still read your blog and its great to see a new post!

Amber

Sarah said...

NO WAY!! YAY!! Exciting! So we were bound to have a pregnant professor after all! LOL! Congrats and prayers for a wonderful pregnancy!

Mark & Kris said...

Jeanne, I am so happy for you!!! Congratulations! We will definitely be praying that the Lord holds your little one in His hands and that those little Kidney's develop perfectly!! Can't wait to see new birthday pictures!!

Mona said...

I am so happy for the Okrasinski Family! One can never have too many children. Hooray for you!

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh...congrats to you all!! You have our prayers and joyful thoughts coming your way! :)
Lisa C. JOH

Dawn said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Jaimi said...

That is incredible! God sure works in incredible ways!