Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Tagged!

Thanks Tania! My first tagging! So here are 7 random thoughts about me. Look to the bottom - have you been tagged?!! If so, post 7 random things about you on your blog and tag another 7!

1. I too am a picky eater and would love a separated dish. I only enjoy mixing corn into my mashed potatoes (It's good - really!) ALways have been picky, just ask mom who used to hide butter in my potatoes just so I would eat them.

2. Which brings us to #2 - incredibly competitive. We used to race getting our pjs on (again, good trick mom, but I didn't care because I needed to WIN!!!) I am very cranky if I don't win. Wonder where my daughter gets it from? And no, I dno't always let my daughter win. SHe even tells me "take it easy on me Mommy!" when I am skunking her at playing cards or tennis on the Wii :)

3. I am the baby of the family and my brother and sister still hold it against me. It is so not fair.

4. I love to cook and bake. My husband hates it because I don't follow recipes really well, and can't usually duplicate anything to a T. Basically, that means enjoy it while it is there because it may not come back again! I just found a yummy recipe for chocolate butter cream icing too. mmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

5. I don't eat breakfast. Never have and probably never will. I know that's not a good thing and my metabolism won't start and blah, blah, blah... My daughter doesn't eat breakfast either. I try to get her to eat but she won't do it.

6. We are sports fanatics and will watch just about anything live or on tv. We love NIU volleyball and Noelle has tried out ballet, soccer and swimming and will be starting basketball at the end of this month.

7. The thing that Jeff and I most would like is a piee of property in Wisconsin with lots of trees and maybe lake access to spend lots of time at over the summers and weekends. Someday....

Alright people! Consider yourself tagged!

1. Amber
2. Rachel
3. Lisa C
4. Joy
5. Sarah K
6. Mom!
7. Jen

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I love following along with your journey and I so enjoyed 7 random things! Thanks for the tag ( I think you meant me...) :)
I was informally tagged a couple of weeks ago, so check out my random things post if you get a chance! :) I would hate to bore everyone again with my tidbits & frankly I'm just not that randomley (is that real word?? ) interesting!.LOL
I know you have a big day ( hearing ) coming up here soon and I'm sending huge wishes for a speedy homecoming for your cuties!
Hugs and thanks for the shout-out!!
Lisa C.
www.destination-taiwan.blogspot.com

rachel said...

no breakfast??!! but it's the most important meal of the day! ;) i used to be a non-breakfast eater, but i force myself now. if i skip breakfast, i find my self craving a chocolate binge around 3p.

i have the same dream for a cottage in WI. but living in TX now, i think it'd be a little too far of a drive for us to swing on the weekends. :) maybe someday. (sigh!)