Tuesday, July 29, 2008

The Woobie Store- our new project!

Announcing: The Woobie Store where you will find all sorts of cool Woobies to purchase. What's a Woobie? Glad you asked. A Woobie is an affectionate term for a blanket that is used by babies and small children when they need a bit more comfort. These Woobies have the added bonus of all different kinds of ribbons attached to the edge of the blanket. See picture below if you aren't sure what I am talking about.





I am making a few different sizes with a bunch of different fabrics. Pictured above is Ladybug Fleece with Red Fleece backing, Aquarium Fleece with Light Blue furry backing, and Ladybug Fleece with Bubble Animal silky backing.



Why not go and check it out right now?


I am not doing any real advertising, more just word of mouth from friends. Do you have any friends? If so, would you please tell them about my new project and send them to my site? I would greatly appreciate it.

We are getting nearer to our Dossier flying over to Ethiopia! Currently, the Dossier is headed back to Oregon from DC (we think). Keep you all posted!

Jeanne

1 comment:

Yvonne Crawford said...

They are adorable!!! I'll keep them in mind when I'm invited to a baby shower!