Sunday, February 24, 2008

Forward Together Forward!


As we head back to the classrooms tomorrow, I thought I would post a scrap page of some of the events and memorials that have been happening around campus. Pray for us to heal as it will be a long road. Great song in church today - "We will remember the works of your hands; we will stop and give you praise for great is thy faithfulness!"


Jeanne
Credits:
Paper by RaspberryRoaddesigns.blogspot.com
Wordart by elegantwordart2.blogspot.com
Alpha? sorry, I didn't find a TOU with the alpha!

2 comments:

Yvonne Crawford said...

I hope all went well last week. :)

Yvonne

lorabelle said...

I just found your blog. I am so sorry that I had no idea you worked at the University. Sitting here I just feel kind of numb that it wasn't brought up on the board, of course I understand why. Still, all that you were experiencing did warrant much support. Sorry that you and your family had to handle such a situation. Glad that you are OK Jeanne. Lora